We want to hear from you
Do you have ideas to help improve the health care experience for patients, residents and families? Become a patient and family advisor by attending our Advisory Council .
Patient and family advisors help us by:
- Sharing stories and feedback about their experiences at Dunklau Gardens and Methodist Fremont Health
- Creating materials and plans for improving health care quality and safety
- Providing input on enhancing our practices and overall patient and family experience
- Want the best for patients, residents and families at Dunklau Gardens and Methodist Fremont Health
- Listen to and share opinions respectfully
- Work well with others
To learn more about serving as a patient and family advisor, call Sara Vech at (402) 941-7387 or complete the following form.