Making your stay like home
While there truly is no place like home, we’re committed to making your time at Dunklau Gardens as comfortable and fulfilling as possible. Located on the Methodist Fremont Health campus, our modern facility offers a host of amenities and easy access to Methodist Fremont Health Medical Center’s services.
As a resident of Dunklau Gardens, you’ll enjoy:
- Spacious private rooms and companion rooms
- Spacious bathrooms
- Mounted televisions with cable service (DVDs available upon request)
- Personal thermostat controls
- Two beautiful courtyard spaces for outdoor activities
- Several common areas for socializing or hosting visitors
- Frequent events and social gatherings on- and off-site
- A dedicated chapel with services of various denominations
- Beauty and barber services on site
- In-town transportation at no additional cost
- Access to restaurant-style dining in the Methodist Fremont Health Café
- Ample personal care thanks to low staff-to-resident ratios
Additionally, short-term rehabilitation residents have a dedicated rehabilitation unit and a separate dining area with flexible meal options.